Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal Keperawatan Indonesia?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The author(s) affirm that the material has not been previously published and that the author(s) have not transferred elsewhere any rights to the article. The author(s) have checked the manuscript to comply with the instructions for authors of Jurnal Keperawatan Indonesia.
- The submission file is in Open Office or Microsoft Word document file format.
- The author(s) haven’t suggested any personal information that may make the identity of the patient recognizable in any forms of description part, photograph or pedigree. When the photographs of the patient were essential and indispensable as scientific information, the author(s) have received the consent in writing form and have clearly stated it.
- In case of experimenting on human, the author(s) have certified that the process of the research is in accordance with ethical standards of Helsinki declaration, domestic and foreign committees that preside over human experiment. If any doubts is raised whether the research was proceeded in accordance with the declaration, the author(s) would explain it. In case of experimenting on animals, the author(s) have certified that the author(s) had followed the domestic and foreign guideline related to experiment of animals in a laboratory.
- The author(s) have received consent from the author or editor the picture or the table that was quoted from other journals or books. A portion or entire of the article hasn’t been published on other journals nor contributed to other journals and under review.
- The author(s) undersigned hereby give Faculty of Nursing Universitas Indonesia as publisher the right of first publication of all published material and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial 4.0 International.
- Author(s) of the journal have clarified everything that interest may arise such as work, research expenses, consultant expenses, and intellectual property on the document on the document of ICMJE form disclosure of conflicts of interest.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Keperawatan Indonesia agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant Jurnal Keperawatan Indonesia right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to remix, adapt, build upon the work non-commercially with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in Jurnal Keperawatan Indonesia.
- Authors are permitted to copy and redistribute the journal's published version of the work non-commercially (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in Jurnal Keperawatan Indonesia.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.